Connect with your network using groups. Here's how!
When you log into your web-based app, the first thing you will need to do is locate your groups. You can do this two ways:
- You can select the groups icon at the top of the page, OR
- You can navigate to "My Groups" at the side of your update screen:
Either way, clicking through will take you to your groups. It will look something like this:
- You are able to see all groups that you are a member of in "My groups"
- You can also browse the posts and content from public groups, in "Open"
- You can "Request" membership in groups
You can select any group from "My groups." When you select a group, you will go to the feed of posts for that group, where you can author a post and upload photos or files for that group.
Authoring a Post:
You can also see the members of any group, access and contribute to group chat messages, see any files or photos for that group, or remove yourself from a group.